Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sellers help Sellers

Sellers in the Etsy Community seem to love helping each other. I recently purchased some interesting glass pendants that open. I envisioned small works of art in these pendants. So I ordered 5, along with the ball chains to match. The seller who sold me the glass pendants asked if a link back to my Art Pendants could be added to TheGemSaloon site. I was thrilled to have this link added.

Each of the Art Pendants are original one of a kind and unique on both sides. Because the glass pendants are glass on 2 sides a person wearing my Art Pendants get 2 looks for the price of one. Look for them in my Esty Shop.

2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing!! You have such a great imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Audrey. I love to try out new things.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry but due to spam I will no longer be taking comments. You may comment to me directly via my website at: www.catherinegutsche.com