Friday, June 5, 2009

HELP title needed

One of the hardest things for an artist to do after a painting is finished is to give it a name. For this one I am completely stumped on what I should call it. So I am calling on all my followers and friends to help me name this piece. What would YOU call it. If you need help with what I have called my other paintings go to my Etsy shop or my website. If I select one of your titles I will send you a Free ACEO off my Esty site just make sure, in your comment, that I can contact you somehow.

3 comments:

  1. hi there, love the colours in the painting, how about...

    pillar of strength

    scorned

    liza
    letter4lilly on etsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe "Treeline Dawn," "The Light in the Lake," or "Aurora Borealis." The lighter sections are what draw me in, clearly! Whatever you decide to call it, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone suggested "Grecian Maple" and I fell in love with that title. But thank you for adding your suggestions. Come back often, I'm sure I will be asking for help again. Naming paintings is a heard job.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry but due to spam I will no longer be taking comments. You may comment to me directly via my website at: www.catherinegutsche.com