Friday, May 29, 2009

Painted shoes listing delayed

I promised you hand painted shoes in my Esty shop in late May but you will have to wait just a bit longer. The gallery in Huntsville, Ontario (cottage country north of Toronto, Canada) has decided to carry them a wee bit longer. Last summer they were quite popular so the gallery ower asked to keep them for another summer season. The tourists will be in town soon.

HOWEVER, if you see a pair on my website and reallllly want them I can ask the gallery to mail them. So don't be afraid to convo me and we'll make arrangements.

1 comment:

  1. so fun!!!

    Have a great weekend ~~
    ** stop by Watercolors for an Original Watercolor giveaway! **

    ReplyDelete

Sorry but due to spam I will no longer be taking comments. You may comment to me directly via my website at: www.catherinegutsche.com