Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Etsy Item of the Day

Thanks to the "Etsy Item of the Day" blog more people will be discovering my Father's Day Cards as well as many of my other Etsy shop items. Don't let another Father's Day go by without giving Dad another tie... but this time a unique tie card. Consider a Tie Painting too. I will list any Tie Painting you like on-demand on Etsy.


NOTE: If you buy another item from my Etsy Shop and tell me it is a gift item for Father's Day I will give you the card for FREE. Just remember to note that this is a Father's Day gift. ORDER NOW BECAUSE SHIPPING FROM CANADA CAN BE A LITTLE BIT SLOW. If requested we can price a courier delivery.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! You have a great shop - was happy to share your wonderful work with my readers!

    Jackie
    www.etsyitemoftheday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I like this...I need to make a card for my dad soon. I always make cards now, cheaper and all those cards on Etsy inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry but due to spam I will no longer be taking comments. You may comment to me directly via my website at: www.catherinegutsche.com