Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sneak preview!

Here is a sneak peek at what you will find in my Etsy Shop in late May. There are various patterns and various sizes. All individually hand painted. No two alike, even within the same pair! You will be directed from my Etsy Shop to a web site where you will see all the patterns and sizes. You can pick the pair you like best and convo me with your pick. Once I know your selection I will list it and then you can purchase them from my Etsy Shop.

Note: not all patterns are available in all sizes so be VERY careful that you select the pattern in your size.

3 comments:

  1. wow, those are really cool! I love the colors-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really been enjoying your comments on my blog this month!! I absolutely LOVE your Xtra - mixed media painting :)

    You really have a gift for Abstracts.

    ~~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura. I find that I get alot more out of an abstract that I do out of a reporduction of nature. NOT that I don't appreciate creative depictions of nature, I have a few hanging in my home done by other artists.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry but due to spam I will no longer be taking comments. You may comment to me directly via my website at: www.catherinegutsche.com