Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gilded Sand Dunes

OK its time now for me to begin introducing you to the items on my Etsy site.

The first item is Gilded Sand Dunes. It is a 16x20 piece framed and ready to hang. Its an interesting painting in that it was painted on very thin tissue then applied permanently to the artist canvas and wrapped around to the back. The canvas is a staple free edge so that there are no staple dints in the edges. Mind you the edges are basically not visable now that it is framed.

Creating titles for my work is alway fun. It requires alot of staring. Staring at the work and getting a gut feeling for the imagery. This one definitely gave me a warm desert feeling with a slight breeze.

1 comment:

Sorry but due to spam I will no longer be taking comments. You may comment to me directly via my website at: www.catherinegutsche.com