Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Before I introduce you to the "new direction" paintings (available on Etsy.com), allow me to remind you about my much loved Tie Series. There are now over 40 paintings in that series. In 2008 they were exhibited at the Mississippi Mills Textile Museum and most recently in the departure lounge at the Ottawa International Airport. If you were delayed at the Ottawa airport this past Christmas due to the snow storms you may have had a chance to see part of this series on display there.

Here are just a few of MY favourites. NOTE: I have done commissions in the past and can do more in the future.

Hawaiian Holiday
Mixed media 16 x 20 Unframed, ready to hang.

Escargot
Mixed media 16 x 20 Framed and ready to hang.

Fruit Flavours
Mixed media 16 x 20 Framed and ready to hang.

1 comment:

Sorry but due to spam I will no longer be taking comments. You may comment to me directly via my website at: www.catherinegutsche.com